Hi there! I’m Alicia.
I’m a seasoned life coach who is passionate about helping women develop healthy relationships and live their best life!
If you’re tired of tired of feeling stuck, lonely, overwhelmed and unsure of yourself, our team can help you. Through the Wholehearted living coaching program, you’ll learn to declutter your relationships and find the peace, confidence and joy of living wholeheartedly.
The Wholehearted Living Program
With 22 years of experience as a life coach, I blog about all aspects of creating emotional, physical and spiritual health so you can live your best life. A common focus is how to develop and maintain healthy relationships – with yourself, your body, God and other people.
Latest Short Reads:
- What If It’s Not About What We Eat?
- God Friday and My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Who Was Wrong About You?
- The Overlooked Source of Peace
- The Greatest Love of All
Dip Your Toes In the Water
Through online and in person workshops, gain skills that can improve your confidence and build happier and healthier relationships.
Current Workshops Available:
- Discover Your Amazing Personality (the one God gave you)
- Silence Your Biggest Critic (and become a caretaker of your heart)
- Needs and Boundaries for Healthier Relationships
- Communicating with God
- Parenting Wholeheartedly
Through online coaching courses, declutter your life (emotionally, physically and spiritually) so you can be ready for your future, no longer encumbered by your past.
Wholehearted Living Courses:
- Declutter Your Relationship with Yourself & Your Past (6 sessions)
- Declutter Your Cravings – With money, possessions & success (3 sessions)
- Declutter Your Relationship with God – Learning to Love God with ALL Your Heart (6 sessions)
Through the weekly coaching sessions, I learned to stop taking care of everyone else at my own own expense. Instead, I learned how to be a great caretaker and supportive fan of myself, so I can offer my best to those around me. I would recommend the Wholehearted Living coaching program to ANY woman who wants to find peace about who she is and learn how to protect her heart, and be her “best” self. – Jane P.
Completing the Wholehearted Living decluttering program was one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. I was able to lay down heavy burdens of past guilt and shame and as a result, feel lighter and freer than I could have imagined. I’m experiencing a newfound freedom and joy from learning to love myself – and to fully embrace God’s love for me. Give yourself the gift of Wholehearted Living. You won’t be sorry. – Gloria M.