Our team of mentor coaches wants to help you LIVE your BEST LIFE.
Hi! I’m Alicia. I’m a seasoned life coach who is passionate about helping people develop healthy relationships- with themselves, God and others.
If you’re tired of tired of feeling stuck, lonely, overwhelmed and unsure of yourself, our team can help you. Through the Wholehearted Living coaching program, you’ll learn to excavate and rebuild your relationships and find the peace, confidence and joy of living WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
The Wholehearted Living Program
SHORT BLOG POSTS
With 23 years of experience as a life coach, I blog about all aspects of creating emotional, physical and spiritual health so you can live your best life. A common focus is how to develop and maintain healthy relationships – with yourself, your body, God and other people.
- How Often Do You Use These 3 Hurtful Words?
- What Have YOU Learned Since August 23, 2020?
- Are You Asleep in the Wrong Bed?
Through WL workshops, you’ll learn simple skills that can greatly improve ALL your relationships. Workshop 1 and 2 are required to enroll in the Wholehearted Living program.
- Stop Being Hurtful When Trying to Be Helpful (Overcoming the mistake we ALL make that damages our relationships)
- Deeper Conversations for Wholehearted Connections (Learning to use a simple tool for lasting connections)
WHOLEHEARTED LIVING COURSES
Through online or live small group coaching courses, excavate and rebuild your relationships so you can be ready for your future, no longer encumbered by your past.
- Declutter Your Relationship with Yourself & Your Past (8 sessions)
- Declutter Your Relationship with Others (4 sessions)
- Declutter Your Relationship with God – Learning to Love God with ALL Your Heart (8 sessions)
Through the weekly coaching sessions, I learned to stop taking care of everyone else at my own own expense. Instead, I learned how to be a great caretaker and supportive fan of myself, so I can offer my best to those around me. I would recommend the Wholehearted Living coaching program to ANY woman who wants to find peace about who she is and learn how to protect her heart, and be her “best” self. – Jane P.
Completing the Wholehearted Living decluttering program was one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. I was able to lay down heavy burdens of past guilt and shame and as a result, feel lighter and freer than I could have imagined. I’m experiencing a newfound freedom and joy from learning to love myself – and to fully embrace God’s love for me. Give yourself the gift of Wholehearted Living. You won’t be sorry. – Gloria M.